Place Hotel Review
A couple weeks ago I headed to the 'Superbowl for Bloggers' - BlogHer in NYC.
I was blessed to be perfectly located at Omni Berkshire Place Hotel just down the street from the convention center.
It was a PERFECT location!
My roommates and I had a short walk to the conference center.
The room was also perfect size for us. And trust me when I tell you-that's almost IMPOSSIBLE to find in NYC! The hotel rooms are TEENY TINY!
There were 3 women in our room and not once did we bump heads in getting ready! It was perfect with the extra large mirror outside the bathroom and the bathroom fit 2 of us perfectly.
So, with that being said:
Top 5 Faves of Omni Berkshire
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Yes. The location was outstanding. Right smack dab in Manhattan where all the hub-bub was happening. Perfecto.
2. TEEN CONNECTION. All of the Omni properties are very family friendly. Great for kids, of course-but we all know that it's a totally different ballgame when you add teens to the mix! They're much more than 'kids'. The Omni Berkshire has an awesome teen connection program that is a must to check out for teens. The program was created by the hotel managers teen son, David. You gotta check out his awesome list of to-dos.
3. 24 HOUR ROOM SERVICE. This is a biggie for me. Cause sometimes, I just don't want to leave my room. And so many times hotels stop the dining at an early hour. Not in NYC! lol. Omni Berkshire had awesome choices too. I had breakfast for dinner.
4. GREAT GUEST SERVICES. They were on top of everything for me and my roommates! We needed extra towels...DONE. Toothpaste...DONE. It was amazing.
5. GORGEOUS DECOR. I'm in a place in my own home where I'm DYING to do some decorating! Changing things up a bit. Removing items that are cluttered. And I've been stuck in a RUT trying to decide the colors and decor for my bedroom. DONE!! The rooms at Omni Berkshire were a tan base with splashes of yellow. I am so stealing that!