The Just Between Friends Oaks sale is a WEEK away!
This is seriously the BIGGEST sale in the country. I love Tracy (the owner) and what she does for families. JBF (short for Just Between Friends) is a fantastic way families can sell their loved toys & kids clothing and turn it into cash!
As a 4 time consigner, I gotta tell ya. I cheat. Big time. lol
I use a valet to price my products because I just don't have the brainpower to pull it off myself. Or the patience for that matter! Motherhood is a tough job and I give major KUDOS and hats off to the women who nail this consignment sale!
The #JBFPhilly sale is insanity. Built into a week of AWESOME! The best part when I shot at JBF is being apart of the presale. I LOVE being one of the first to shop! The amount of stuff surrounding the expo center (Philly Expo Center) is off the hook!
So, when you are doing your last minute tagging - remember that there is an art to selling your stuff. You have to price it right or you'll just get passed by! Tracy & her crew with JBF have a great resource sheet with how to price your items here.
The guide is to help you figure out how to price your items - but there are some key things to keep in mind when pricing:
- This is an UPSCALE resale event! They only except good items, free of stain, holes, etc.
- All items should be priced 1/4 -1/3 of retail, with nothing priced over 1/2 of retail, even if it's brand new. Staying within this pricing "sweet spot" will help you sell the most items during the event! • We highly recommend you DO allow your items to reduce on discount days! This means more money in your pocket, happier shoppers and less to bring home
- Items that are NEW or in GREAT shape can be priced around 30% of original retail price.
- We highly recommend you DO allow your items to reduce on discount days! This means more money in your pocket, happier shoppers and less to bring home!
- Ask yourself "How much would I pay for this item on sale?"
Ok, so tomorrow I've got the goods on what they accept at JBF Oaks sale happening next week!
Drop off on Monday 5p-9p
Tuesday - all day drop off
Wednesday am - presale baby!
Friday - great time to shop - usually no lines!
Visit westernmainline.jbfsale.com for more details!