Why I Love Acme (and You Should Too) #HugeSale
After being transplanted on the East Coast from growing up in the Midwest, there were many things I had to learn. There was an especially steep learning curve when it came to Philly Culture (ie: what it means to be a Philadelphian) that I had to navigate: learning the ins and outs (literally) to driving in center city; the appreciation of a "Steak Wit Whiz;" Philly sports fan culture (don't even get me started); the rich history (hello, US Constitution!); and more.
Upon moving here, I quickly learned that the place to shop for my groceries wasAcme Markets. And it wasn't long until I learned why! Here's a quick run down of my 5 favorite things about Acme:
MY 5 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT ACME
1) Philadelphians call it "Ack-a-me." Don't mess with it.
2) No matter which Acme (ie: Ack-a-me) you shop at, they are all laid out teh same, so you can always find what you are looking for.
3) They always have a nice selection of produce from local farms!
4) They are the ONLY store that carries Ivin's Spiced Wafers. If you think you know spiced wafers, don't talk to me until you've grabbed the orange and brown box (NOT Sweetzels!).
5) They have great sales and promotions.
And right now, they are throwing a HUGE ANNIVERSARY SALE, with tons of great promotions and savings. My favorite is the Earthbound Farms Free Salad for a Year giveaway.
HECK YES! 75 lucky winners will get their greens for free for an entire year. And literally? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ENTER. No hoops to jump through, no fire to walk over. Just submit your info an WHAM: you could be eating salad for a year.
Talk about a healthy win!
For more information on the Earthbound Farms giveaway: www.acmemarkets.com/freesalad.
What are YOUR favorite things about Acme?
Disclosure: I am working with Acme to get better meals on the table for my family. All opinions are my own.