Fabulous Fall in Cape May
So what does one do when they bring their family to Cape May in the fall?
I am on location in gorgeous Cape May, NJ working with the Cape Resorts Group on properties. I LOVE LOVE this company. For more reasons than I can't name all in one blog post...but the biggest reason is their history and warm welcoming when you arrive!
Cape Resorts Group isn't like any other resort property group around. If you've followed my blog or we're friends on facebook and twitter then you are sure to know my love for this place with my 1,000 posts and reminders of how fabulous Cape May is!
So, I'm here to cover the fun there is here for the fall. I have to tell you, I've never been to the shore in the fall and here I am less than 24 hours in - and it's F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
FIVE Fabulous Fall Finds for Cape May
1) Fall on the Farm ~ Beach Plum Farm has a great time every Saturday in October from 10-4p. From Corn Mazes to Hayrides, pumpkin picking, live music and even a pig roast. (*Not the adorable 'BLUE PIG' mascot of course! lol)
2) Oktoberfest ~ Jackson Street comes alive on October 5th from 10a-5p with a Cape May version of Munich, Germany! The Brown Cottage is going to have some tasty Bavarian food & drink so stop by there! Also, explore the many craft vendors up and down the street.
3) Beach and Pool is STILL OPEN! I love this. I actually am sitting on the beach in the SUN as I type this! Awesome, right? FOR SURE! 72 and sunny. Quiet and peaceful. Relaxing is a must when visiting Cape May. Congress Hall pool and beach service goes from mid-May to mid-October.
4) 12th Annual Phantom Ball Of course in a town with much history and ghost tours galore ~ there has to be a Halloween Party to scare your socks off! October 26th from 8p-11p will be the witching hours. Grab a costume and come for the weekend. Book a package including overnight stay at Congress Hall or The Star Inn. Plus a chance to win over $1,500 in prizes!
5) Cape May Whale & Dolphin Watching - You'd think that going out in the ocean is only a 'summer thing'. But not true! My family actually went out on a 3 hour cruise this past weekend and it was amazing. Dolphins were EVERYWHERE! We went out to a few different points. It was a gorgeous sunny cruise with fab weather. You can book your tour if you're staying with Cape Resorts Group through Concierge.
What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?