We had a day of pampering with P&G this morning to learn about their great products families need to get into back to school mode. With my little one heading off to Kindergarten in a few short weeks, I really needed this to get me ready!
Did you know that 93% of moms say that they face some sort of challenge during back-to-school season? Half say that shopping for and/or the cost of new school supplies is the most challenging part!
Audrey McClelland of Momgenerations.com shared with us some great P&G products that well help eliminate that challenge.
But what us? What about the moms? We need to be taken care of too
P&G created the Mom's Back to School Checklist to help prepare the family and household and also give us moms a reminder to create some "me" time for ourselves. To help you prep for the school year P&G has the following tips:
- Prepare your home. Do a deep clean and get your home organized before all those papers start coming in!
- Tackle Nutrition and Meal Planning. By planning your meals out in advance, you elminate one thing off of your to-do list!
- Make the Most Out of Your Lists. Keep your lists handy. I keep mine saved on my smartphone since it is always with me!
- Get a Jump on Family Health & Wellness. Get those routine doctor's appointments done during the summer. You may need them for the kids for school!
- Create a New Student Care Package. I love this idea, especially for a Kindergartener. Create little notes and care packages, such as stickers, a special keychain, or extra snack, and stash them in their coat pockets or book bag.
As you head into the back-to-school season, take the time to prepare you and your family to help keep calm amongst the chaos!