Kleenex Goes Back to School
Thank heavens I haven't had to send Boston off to school yet. Cause we all knows how many of THESE I'm going to need! Ugh. I still can't believe the kid is 3 this year!!!
I have to admit, that this 'tissue' brand is what almost everyone I know calls tissues!!
Kleenex. Knows. How. To. Brand It.
Mom, I need a Kleenex!
I like to have them on hand so that I don't use my shirt...don't know about you..but EW!
This year Kleenex is giving back to schools across the county to help them fund field trips as part of their curriculum.
They are committed to $500,000 and your school can win some serious cash by entering the Kleenex brand Back to School Sweepstakes.
- Visit www.Facebook.com/Kleenex.
- Click on the “Field Trips” tab at the top of the page
- Vote for your favorite participating school -or-
- Register the school of your choice by clicking the “Add a School” box and filling out the digital registration form
- The top 100 U.S. schools that finish with the most votes on the Kleenex brand Facebook page will receive a $5,000 award from the Kleenex brand.
- Voting ends on September 14 • Visit Facebook.com/Kleenex for complete entry requirements and to learn how you and your friends and family can help win field trips for your child’s school.
Check out the hip stuff going on with Kleenex this year......
NEW!! Kleenex brand on-the-go formats:
- The Kleenex brand is adding a new line of on-the-go packs with Sneeze Shield this back to school season to make it easy to help keep stuff off kids’ hands in the classroom, on field trips, at home or wherever kids go.
- The on-the-go packages include:
- The wallet pack. It is thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design and convenient size make it the perfect accessory for hip tweens and teens.
- The auto pack. It fits perfectly in the car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.
- The new and improved pocket pack. A long-time favorite has been improved to feature three-ply tissue.
- The new line of Kleenex brand on-the-go products will be available in the facial tissue aisle at retailers nationwide starting this July.
Check them out now: www.kleenex.com