Sorry I'm a jerk.
I was going to post my giveaway yesterday - and we had a lovely guest last night butchering admiring our finances. UGH.
SO.. here ya go!
Long story short. My girlfriend was getting certified in infant massage and I got freebies from her! The book and really awesome lessons.
Needless to say, my baby "B" absolutely LOVES massage time! I could go as far to say that he is so mellow because of it!
I give him a massage after every bath. And it helps him fall asleep and it also helped him learn his body and help in forming his muscles!
And you better know I sang too! ha. He likes that... although Rocky isn't a big fan.
I got this really cool stuff from Eco Store.
I got massage oil and vanilla conditioner. YUMMY!!! It's awesome!
Here's a bit about the massage oil that baby "B" just LOVES!! It's smells great too:
Everyone loves a massage, especially your baby. Ecostore combines relaxing Lavender, Jojoba and Olive oils to nourish your little one’s skin and help prevent rashes. Easy to apply and non-greasy because the ingredients are plant-based with NO NASTY CHEMICALS. (4.2 fluid ounces)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut oil fractionated)
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Geranium Maculatum Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
I also got Vanilla Conditioner that smells so good I want to eat it!
Ecostore USA does not put damaging chemicals into their hair products. Using the finest therapeutic grade essential oils, the Vanilla Conditioner will bring life back to chemically treated hair. (6.8 fluid ounces)
- Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulphate (from plant oil fatty acids)
- Shea Butter
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Octyl Dodecanol (plant based)
- Ceteareth-20 (plant based)
- Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate (from natural amino acid)
- Citric Acid
- Certified Organic Cider Vinegar
- Essential oils of Pure Vanilla CO2, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood, Cananga and HoSho
In love with it???
FIRST to post a 'gimme gimme' on my blog gets it! ((And I PROMISE to send you a NEW one.. not one that has my sticky hands all over it! ha.))