Best Phone for Cute Kid Pictures
Becoming a mom made me one crazy phone-photography lady for sure. I have had the exact same phone brand since it first came out in 2007. In the past few months, I realized that it's TOTALLY time to shop for a new obsession! So when the LGG4 Smartphone came out - It was like a crazy force field drawing me to it! I honestly hit up the stores like 4 times just to play with it. And this past week, I made buddies with the sales rep at Best Buy to the point where he knows me by name. HA.
Sad, I know. But I'm a DIGITAL INFLUENCER, people. I gotta have the gadgets to do my job.
I know. I totally know what you're thinking. I do have every gadget known to man laying around my house and I def do have an obsession with gadgets... So after doing the Best Buy Trade In Program - mama got a brand new phone!
I'm actually really embarrassed about my experience at Best Buy. I snapped an awesome shot with my OLD PHONE of the LG G4, then started fooling around with the LG G4 - THEN bought their phone with trade in on my phone & an ipad - and I DON'T HAVE THE PICTURE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY OLD PHONE!
So here are 5 thing about the LG G4 I LOVE:
1) The camera. It's THE.BOMB. The Mega Pixels on this thing is 16 MP on the forward cam and 8 MP on the back camera. The auto focus is the best one I've seen on any phone. For.Sure.
2) The Design. I love the leather design!! It's very helpful with a toddler that likes to throw phones. Ahem. #JustSayin
3) Display. Finally!!! It's brighter, clearer and easier to see. And as a novice photographer it's really great to SEE the images I take in the dark! ha
4) Get MONEY BACK if you buy it from Best Buy! Guaranteed $100 Best Buy Gift Card!! $100 is a fab return on your investment, don't you think?
5) Size. It fits in the palm of my hand. My husband has one of the crazy huge phones and I can't even stand it. No way can I handle one of those big phones. But this one fits perfectly. It's like the glass slipper! haha