I'm a mom on the go, and in this technological world we now live in, my devices go with me. I can't tell you how many times I've been at an important meeting or an event, and my much-needed devices fail me. My phone is a necessary item for these meetings and events, and it leaves me powerless (literally) when their batteries die on me!
But not any more!
I'm totally crushing on the Power Wallet. This stylish item fits easily into your purse looks super cute. But the best part? It has a rechargeable built-in battery that powers up most smartphones. How amazing is that? That means no more being left stranded with a dead, useless phone. How many moms could benefit from this? Here are the specs:
- Includes Power Wallet with built-in 3000mAh battery, micro USB cable, 30-pin adapter, and USB charging cable
- Compatible with most micro USB and 30-pin smartphones
- Side battery indicator
- Interior card/cash pockets
- Holds most smartphones
- Polyurethane/cotton construction
- Approximate measurements: Closed 4-1/2"L x 7-5/8"L x 3"D; Open 8-1/2"W x 7-3/4"L x 1-1/2"D
Bonus feature: it can be worn as a wristlet!
This item retails for $66 on QVC (but currently on sale for $49.86. The Power Wallet will also be featured in the 2014 Real Mom Holiday Gift Guide (so grab it now while it's on sale for those tech-savvy women in your life!)