Meetings are a big part of my life. And at most of my I need to be prepared to have take notes, share documents and have access to the internet. And while my smartphone is top-notch, it just doesn't cut it for a business meeting. The only problem? I often need something compact and travel-friendly, so my laptop isn't ideal. I can be pretty fumbley with the iPad touchscreen, but its the best choice for those meetings on-the-go. And I've found the perfect item to bridge the usability gap!
The iWerkz Universal Portable Bluetooth Keyboard has become a saving grace for this working momma! This keyboard lightweight and folds up for easy portability. Thanks to bluetooth technology, it is compatible with most tablets and smartphones.The battery on the iWerkz keyboard is up to 44 hours - that's 2 or 3 days of work! Wahoo! The protective case also doubles as a stand. Some more information on the iWerkz Universal Portable Bluetooth Keyboard:
- Includes 44652 Bluetooth keyboard, protective case/stand, and charging cable
- Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled tablets and smartphones; Android, iOS, and Windows devices
- Docks device while in use
- Up to?44-hour run/30-day standby time on full charge
- Foldable design
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Measures approximately 7" x 5-3/8" x 1-1/16"
- 90-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The iWerkz Universal Portable Bluetooth Keyboard retails for $39.96 on QVC - that's a great deal! You'll also find this item on the 2014Real Mom Holiday Gift Guide - so start thinking of your tech-loving friends who would totally to find this in their stockings this holiday season!